Current Employment Opportunities
Plant Health Care Tech
The Plant Health Care Tech performs fertilization and integrated pest management on tree and shrubs and lawns using spray and injection tools. Customer service is a key element of the position, as well as routing, product mixing and application. Tree and shrub ID, Pathology, and knowledge of turf or tree physiology are valuable but not required (we will train).
- Two or four year degree in Forestry, Urban Forestry, Horticulture or related discipline is a plus, but not required
- Ability to identify local tree species and knowledge of growth rates
- ISA Certified Arborist is a plus, as is related past experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Specific task training provided
- Leadership experience and a desire for career growth will be given a priority
- Valid driver's license, certified applicators license is a plus where applicable
- Class B CDL-Air is a plus
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Branches Tree Experts offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and full-time position includes option to buy company stock after one year. Branches Tree Experts is based in Kensington, Maryland serving the Washington DC metro area.